This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- The Magical Hellebore
- Gardening Mindfully
- Green Peace: Yoga and Other Happy Practices in the Garden
- Plants are My Prozac
- Peace on the Prairie
- Create a Mindful Garden Retreat
- Happiness is Digging in the Dirt
- Navigating Personal and Professional Change: Charting Your Course for Success
- Elevating Employee Engagement: A Tool Kit for Exceptional Supervisors
- Managing the Mysteries of a Multi-generational Workplace
As a speaker and author, Rita has 25 years of experience speaking to trade associations, businesses and consumers. She's a member of the Garden Communicators Association, a certified Work-Life Balance Specialist, Executive Coach and Master Gardener.
Rita Perea is President and CEO of Rita Perea Leadership Coaching and Consulting Associates. As keynote speaker, author, executive coach, and leadership development trainer, she shares her 25-plus years of experience with senior leaders in a wide range of industries. Additionally, Rita is certified as a Work-life Balance Specialist, a Master Cognitive Coach and a Spiritual Director, specializing in mindfulness in the workplace.
Mindful Garden Practices
Horticulture business expert