This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Small Space Garden Design – Squeezing it all in to your Urban Garden
- Small Tree (and Large Shrubs) for Urban and Small Gardens
- Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
- Fruit Tree Growing in the Mid-Atlantic
- Local Garden Publishing & Writing - Finding Your Brand and Niche
- Spring Garden Prep and Chores
- Pruning Tree-age Demo and Talk
- Great Containers
- Cool-Season Edibles
- Deer-Proof Gardening
Small Space Garden Design – Squeezing it all in to your Urban Garden (Getting the Most out of Small Space, Urban Gardens)
Small Tree (and Large Shrubs) for Urban and Small Gardens
Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
Fruit Tree Growing in the Mid-Atlantic (Washington DC Region)
Local Garden Publishing & Writing - Finding Your Brand and Niche
Spring Garden Prep and Chores
Pruning Tree-age Demo and Talk
Deer-Proof Gardening (and dealing with other garden mammals)
Kathy Jentz is editor and publisher of the award-winning Washington Gardener Magazine, based in Washington, DC. She is also the host of the popular GardenDC Podcast. She is co-author of The Urban Garden: 101 Ways to Grow Food and Beauty in the City (now available for pre-order an Amazon). Her mission is to turn black thumbs green. A life-long gardener, Kathy believes that growing plants should be stress-free and enjoyable. Her philosophy is inspiration over perspiration.
She speaks on gardening and has been honored to have presented programs at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, the Philadelphia Flower Show, U.S. Botanic Garden, the Historic Society of Washington, DC, and many other prestigious venues. Audiences both large and small enjoy hearing her on topics as varied as Dealing with Deer to Small-Space Gardening. To book her for online (Zoom) or in-person talks, contact her at KathyJentz@gmail.com.
New Book Available April 12th, 2022
- Title: The Urban Garden: 101 Ways to Grow Food and Beauty in the City
- Author by Kathy Jentz and Teri Speight
- Description: This book features dozens of ways city dwellers can creatively grow food, flowers, and fun, no matter how much—or how little—space you have.
- Publisher:Cool Springs Press
- Publish Date:April 12, 2022
- Price:$26.99 US, $35.99 CAN
- ISBN: 9780760373019